Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Work In Progress

We signed our lease Wednesday, got our keys Thursday, cleaned and started moving in Friday, and finished the process Saturday. Pretty sweet, huh?

Here are  a few pictures of our place...there are a lot still missing, as I didn't take pictures of the parts that were especially bad as far as needing to be unpacked, cleaned, etc. 

I feel that it's important to see where it all started in order to truly appreciate how far we've come!!

You can't see my clawfoot tub, pedestal sink, or the big beautiful window with all it's natural light. This just does not do this room justice. Thanks for my beautiful bathroom Cori and Karen!
 
New bedset...isn't it beautiful? Thanks Karen! And thanks Mike for listening to your sister and not putting up as big a fight as I thought. :)

Aaaaahhhh couch. We meet again - at last!

Kitchen table/Computer desk/Garbage pile/Storage area

No comments:

Post a Comment