Thursday, June 30, 2011

Introduction

If you would have told me five years ago that one day I would be able to cook, clean, and create - and LIKE it -  I would have told you that you were absolutely nuts. Having been a tomboy my whole life, I just could never get a good solid hold on all this domestic kinda stuff. As it turns out, being in love makes you do crazy things. (Well, being in love and/or being a starving 20-something year old living off of top ramen, Hot-n-Ready pizza and vanilla coke). I realized that over the last several years  I have undergone a transformation, from being a young, stupid, carefree tomboy into a young, stupid, carefree tomboy who can cook and craft. The transformation was so seamless, no one saw it coming - not even me!

I came to the conclusion that it was time for me to start documenting my endeavors. Not only to share with my family and friends, but also to help document my slow (and sometimes painful) transformation into a domestic rock star. I hope to catalog my wins and my losses, my trials and triumphs, and inevitably remind myself of how far I have progressed...and what not to ever attempt again.    Ever

I hope you will join me on my adventure - for better or for worse - to share tips and tricks, recipes, ideas, and crafts with me. I may not be as domestic as I would like to think I am, but I am hell-bent that I will fake it 'till I make it!!






No comments:

Post a Comment