Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yummy Popcorn Balls

This post will be quick - I just wanted to share these delicious and super easy popcorn balls with you!

All of my favorite things rolled into a delicious ball. Yes, please!

What you'll need:

1 bag popped popcorn
1 bag marshmallows
2 T butter or margarine
2 cubes white melting chocolate
2 bags of M&M's
3 cups mini pretzels, broken up
6 oreos, crushed up

It's important that after you pop the popcorn (and not burn it like I did the first two times) you HAVE to take out all the kernels so that you don't break any teeth :)

After you do that, you need to prepare your goo similar to the goo on rice krispy treats. (1 bag marshmallows + 2 T butter. I added two squares of white melting chocolate in with this batch and I think it made it that much more delicious!)

After that, you just stir in all of your broken up goodies, roll them into balls, and lay on wax paper or aluminum foil. The combination of salty and sweet, crunchy and gooey, chocolate and cookie is pure heaven! If you really want to get fancy, you can also melt and drizzle chocolate over the top of them.

I recommend trying it with other combinations of mix-ins. Gummy bears, marshmallows, maybe a cut-up candy bar or two. Let me know if you try it out and how you like it.

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment